The second cut-off list for admission of merit-based students to first-year undergraduate courses for the session 2018-2019 has been released by Delhi University on 25th June 2018. Those students who secured the marks as per released list in their 12th class they have to visit in their desired colleges with the relevant documents.
In the second cut off list, Hindu College had the highest cut off this year in the first list has closed admission for all B.Sc. courses for general category, except B.Sc. Botany for which the cut off is 95%. The admission into top DU Campuses for most of the courses has closed in the second cut off while some seats are left only for reserved categories.
DU Admissions 2018: Check the complete schedule here
Daulat Ram College has closed admission for B.Sc. Chemistry (Hons.), and B.Sc. Physics (Hons.). Seats are available for B.Sc. Bio-Chemistry (Hons.) at 94.66%, B.Sc. Botany (Hons.) at 91.66%, B.Sc. Mathematics (Hons.) at 95.25%, B.Sc. Zoology (Hons.) at 94.33%, and B.Sc. Life Sciences (Hons.) at 90.66%.
Download the 2nd Cut Off list for Science stream Click Here
Download the 2nd Cut Off list for Arts & Commerce stream Click Here
Now, those candidates who want to get admission to their desired college (as per merit) they have to report at the college’s admission office with the following documents which are given below:
DU Admissions 2018: First Cut Off Released, Check Here
The list of documents required to submit at the time of admission in Du College is given below:
- Class 10 Board Examination Certificate.
- Class 10 Marks-Sheet (In case it is not combined with Certificate).
- Class 12 Marks-Sheet.
- Class 12 Provisional Certificate/Original Certificate.
- Character Certificate (Recent).
- Transfer Certificate from school/college as well as Migration Certificate from Board/University to be submitted by candidates who have cleared their senior secondary exam from outside Delhi.
- Two recent passport size self-attested photographs.
- Scanned copy of Signature.
- SC/ST/PwD Certificate (in the candidate’s name) issued by the competent authority.
- OBC (non-creamy layer) Certificate issued by competent authority. Such candidates also need to submit their income proof.
- Candidates who apply under the Kashmiri Migrant Quota they need to be submitted their Kashmiri Migrant Certificate issued by the Divisional Commissioner/Relief Commissioner.
- Educational Concession Certificate to be submitted by aspirants applying under the CW quota. Such a certificate should be issued by a competent authority.
- Sports/ECA Distinction certificate of last three years to be listed in descending order (From 1st April 2015 to 31st March 2018).
So before reporting to the college's admission office, every student must ensure that they have all required documents with them.
Source: with the inputs of NDTV