Delhi University (DU) has released the eighth cut off list (Special Drive only for SC/ST/OBC/PwD/KM/Sikh Minority), after as many off-campus colleges declared the availability of seats for reserved category candidates for admissions to various Undergraduate Courses in the University of Delhi campuses for the Academic Year 2018-2019. Cut off percentage is the minimum percentage marks at which admissions to various courses have been offered by different colleges.
Earlier, After successfully completed the five-round of cut off list admissions, Delhi University (DU) has announced a special admission drive to fill the vacant seats in the colleges. However, the University earlier announced that the undergraduate admission for the academic year 2018-19 will be based on five cut-off lists but the seats remain vacant after the successful completion of the seven cut off list admissions.
Download the 8th Cut Off list for Science stream Click Here
Download the 8th Cut Off list for Arts & Commerce stream Click Here
The list of documents required to submit at the time of admission in DU Colleges is given below:
- Class 10 Board Examination Certificate.
- Class 10 Marks-Sheet (In case it is not combined with Certificate).
- Class 12 Marks-Sheet.
- Class 12 Provisional Certificate/Original Certificate.
- Character Certificate (Recent).
- Transfer Certificate from school/college as well as Migration Certificate from Board/University to be submitted by candidates who have cleared their senior secondary exam from outside Delhi.
- Two recent passport size self-attested photographs.
- Scanned copy of Signature.
- SC/ST/PwD Certificate (in the candidate’s name) issued by the competent authority.
- OBC (non-creamy layer) Certificate issued by competent authority. Such candidates also need to submit their income proof.
- Candidates who apply under the Kashmiri Migrant Quota they need to be submitted their Kashmiri Migrant Certificate issued by the Divisional Commissioner/Relief Commissioner.
- Educational Concession Certificate to be submitted by aspirants applying under the CW quota. Such a certificate should be issued by a competent authority.
- Sports/ECA Distinction certificate of last three years to be listed in descending order (From 1st April 2015 to 31st March 2018).
So before reporting to the college’s admission office, every student must ensure that they have all required documents with them.
Note: The Special Drive, 8th Cut-off, of the UG admissions is meant only for those eligible applicants of the reserved categories, who are not admitted to any College/Course so far.