The first cut-off list for admission of merit-based students to first-year undergraduate courses for the session 2018-2019 has been released by Delhi University on 18thJune 2018. Those students whose names to the list have to visit the desired colleges with the relevant documents.
This year Cut-off is higher than the last year, Shri Ram College of Commerce(SRCC) had released the first cut-off yesterday in which a slight increase of 0.75 percent has to be seen in the BA Economics (Hons.) program but for the B.Com(Hons.) programme cut off is same as the last year. There has been an increase of 0.25-0.5 percentage points across the three streams, compared to last year.
Download the 1st Cut Off list for Science stream Click Here
Download the 1st Cut Off list for Arts & Commerce stream Click Here
Now, those candidates who want to get admission to their desired college (as per merit) they have to report at the college’s admission office with the following documents which are given below:
DU Admissions 2018: Check the complete schedule here
The list of documents required to submit at the time of admission in Du College is given below:
- Class 10 Board Examination Certificate.
- Class 10 Marks-Sheet (In case it is not combined with Certificate).
- Class 12 Marks-Sheet.
- Class 12 Provisional Certificate/Original Certificate.
- Character Certificate (Recent).
- Transfer Certificate from school/college as well as Migration Certificate from Board/University to be submitted by candidates who have cleared their senior secondary exam from outside Delhi.
- Two recent passport size self-attested photographs.
- Scanned copy of Signature.
- SC/ST/PwD Certificate (in the candidate’s name) issued by the competent authority.
- OBC (non-creamy layer) Certificate issued by competent authority. Such candidates also need to submit their income proof.
- Candidates who apply under the Kashmiri Migrant Quota they need to be submitted their Kashmiri Migrant Certificate issued by the Divisional Commissioner/Relief Commissioner.
- Educational Concession Certificate to be submitted by aspirants applying under the CW quota. Such a certificate should be issued by a competent authority.
- Sports/ECA Distinction certificate of last three years to be listed in descending order (From 1st April 2015 to 31st March 2018).
So before reporting to the college’s admission office, every student must ensure that they have all required documents with them.