The University of Delhi has announced the admission procedure of the undergraduate, postgraduate, M.Phil and Ph.D. Programmes for the session 2018. The admission procedure will start from 15th May 2018 for undergraduate, 18th May 2018 for postgraduate and 20th May 2018 for Ph.D. programmes and M.Phil.
Predict your College just by entering your board exam marks through the FnF tool Du College Predictor Click Here
Before applying for the Delhi University candidates must check the documents required at the time of registration as well as at the time of admission. The required documents will be same for all the colleges.
The list of documents required at the time of Delhi University registration is given below:
- Candidate should have scanned passport size photograph (size of the photograph should be of 2x2 inches (5 mm x 5 mm))
- Candidates self-signed scanned original signature.
- Self-attested Class XII Mark-Sheet (if the result has been announced). In case the Mark-Sheet is not issued by the Board then the self-attested Net copy of the Mark-Sheet downloaded from the respective board’s website should be uploaded.
- Self-attested copy of SC/ST/OBC/PwD/KM/CW valid certificate (if applicable).
- Self-attested copies of Sports/ECA certificates (if applicable).
The list of documents required to submit at the time of admission in Du College is given below:
- Class 10 Board Examination Certificate.
- Class 10 Marks-Sheet (In case it is not combined with Certificate).
- Class 12 Marks-Sheet.
- Class 12 Provisional Certificate/Original Certificate.
- Character Certificate (Recent).
- Transfer Certificate from school/college as well as Migration Certificate from Board/University to be submitted by candidates who have cleared their senior secondary exam from outside Delhi.
- Two recent passport size self-attested photographs.
- Scanned copy of Signature.
- SC/ST/PwD Certificate (in the candidate’s name) issued by the competent authority.
- OBC (non-creamy layer) Certificate issued by competent authority. Such candidates also need to submit their income proof.
- Candidates who apply under the Kashmiri Migrant Quota they need to be submitted their Kashmiri Migrant Certificate issued by the Divisional Commissioner/Relief Commissioner.
- Educational Concession Certificate to be submitted by aspirants applying under the CW quota. Such a certificate should be issued by a competent authority.
- Sports/ECA Distinction certificate of last three years to be listed in descending order (From 1st April 2015 to 31st March 2018).