The fifth cut-off list for admission of merit-based students to first-year undergraduate courses has been released on 11th July 2018 by Delhi University. Those students who secured the marks as per released list in their 12th class they need to report at the respective colleges in between 12th July 2018 to 14th July 2018.
As per the media reports, around 50,000 seats out of the total 56,000 seats have already been filled and maximum admissions till now have been done in BA Programme with 8,612 seats being filled out of the total 10,172 seats. In B.Com, there have been 5,137 admissions against a total of 6,483 seats. B.Com (Hons) has a total of 6,273 seats and 5,085 admissions have been already done till now.
Download the 5th Cut Off list for Science stream Click Here
Download the 5th Cut Off list for Arts & Commerce stream Click Here
The list of documents required to submit at the time of admission in Du College is given below:
- Class 10 Board Examination Certificate.
- Class 10 Marks-Sheet (In case it is not combined with Certificate).
- Class 12 Marks-Sheet.
- Class 12 Provisional Certificate/Original Certificate.
- Character Certificate (Recent).
- Transfer Certificate from school/college as well as Migration Certificate from Board/University to be submitted by candidates who have cleared their senior secondary exam from outside Delhi.
- Two recent passport size self-attested photographs.
- Scanned copy of Signature.
- SC/ST/PwD Certificate (in the candidate’s name) issued by the competent authority.
- OBC (non-creamy layer) Certificate issued by competent authority. Such candidates also need to submit their income proof.
- Candidates who apply under the Kashmiri Migrant Quota they need to be submitted their Kashmiri Migrant Certificate issued by the Divisional Commissioner/Relief Commissioner.
- Educational Concession Certificate to be submitted by aspirants applying under the CW quota. Such a certificate should be issued by a competent authority.
- Sports/ECA Distinction certificate of last three years to be listed in descending order (From 1st April 2015 to 31st March 2018).
So before reporting to the college's admission office, every student must ensure that they have all required documents with them.