Delhi University is one of the top central university of India which offered Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral degree programs in the Science, Commerce, Arts and Humanities departments. Currently, Delhi University consists of 16 faculties and 86 departments distributed across its North and South campuses and an enrollment of over 132,000 regular students and 261,000 non-formal students.
Till last year i.e. 2017, the students were required to do registration for the entrance-based and merit-based courses separately but from this year, students will be able to register for both the courses through a single registration form. Students are also allowed to apply for multiple courses in one form.
Predict your College in Delhi University just by entering your board exam marks through the FnF tool DU College Predictor Click Here
The list of courses for which students have to appear an entrance exam will be conducted are:
- B.A. (Honours) Business Economics
- Bachelor of Management Studies
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Financial Investment Analysis)
- B.Tech. (Information Technology and Mathematical Innovations)
- B.A. (Honours) Humanities and Social Sciences
- Bachelors of Elementary Education
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Education, Health Education & Sports
- B.A. (Honours) Multimedia and Mass Communication
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Hindustani Music- Vocal/Instrumental
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Karnatak Music- Vocal/Instrumental
- (Veena/ Violin)
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Percussion Music (Tabla/Pakhawaj)
- Five Year Integrated Programme in Journalism in Delhi School of Journalism
Apart from the above courses, the student can get admission for other courses on the merit-based. The first cut off list is expected to be released on 19th June 2018.