International Management Institute (IMI) has released the application form for Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) of IMI New Delhi which is a 4-year degree programme in Management. The last date to apply for the Fellow Programme in Management is 26th March 2018. Candidates can apply directly for the admission from the official website. The cost of admission application form is Rs. 2000/- which is non- refundable to the applicants.
Areas of Specialization
The Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) scholars can specialize in one of the following areas:
- Economics & Business Environment
- Finance and Accounting
- Organisational Behaviour/Human Resource Management
- Operations Management and Quantitative Methods
- Strategy & General Management
Important Dates for IMI Admissions:
|S.No ||Activity ||Date |
|1. ||Last Date for Online Application Form ||26th March 2018 |
Upto 11:59 P.M.
|2. ||Last Date for Payment of Online Application Form || 26th March 2018 |
Upto 11:59 P.M.
|3. ||Interview Dates ||Mid of April / End of April 2018 (Tentative) |
|4. ||Declaration of Results ||In 1st week of May 2018 (Tentative) |
|5. ||Commencement of Program ||In 2nd or 3rd week of June 2018 (Tentative) |
- Candidate should have completed a Masters’ degree or its equivalent in any discipline with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks and must be recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India, or an equivalent qualification from an institution approved by AICTE.
- Candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade point average and must be recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India, or an equivalent qualification from an institution approved by AICTE with the minimum of one year’s work experience.
- Any professional qualifications such as CA, CMA and CS with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
(please note: CA/CMA/CS must also possess a graduation degree from a university recognized by AIU).
- Admission to the FPM Program at IMI NEW DELHI is on the basis of CAT and/or GMAT test scores (2014-2017 periods) and/or internal IMI FPM admission test.
How to Apply:
- Candidates have to create a new account while applying online from the official website. Candidates must have to provide valid Email ID and Mob. No. because the login details will be used for filling the admission form and for checking the status of the application later.
- After logging in successfully, the admission form will be displayed for filling up.
- Candidate should complete the online application form and submit the same along with the admission fee which is non-refundable.
- The form must have the section on proposed research topic/interest (Maximum word- 1000 1500), duly filled in.
Note: Fill all your details in the application form very carefully because after final submission of the filled application form and done payment successfully the candidate cannot able to edit or make any changes in the given information.
Download FillandFind Mobile App Now