Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Delhi will start admission process for the M.Tech course in Computer Biology in the month of April. The duration of this course is two years.
To apply for this course candidate will have to apply through institute’s official website.
Eligibility Criteria for the course:
- Candidate should complete his/her undergraduate degree in B.Tech/ B.E. in CS/ IT/ Math and Computing discipline.
- For B.Tech/ B.E. with other courses, a candidate must have done at least one program in computer application and at least two mathematical seats.
- A candidate also must possess a valid GATE score.
- A candidate must also possess at least 65% % in B.Tech/ B.E and 60% in all previous degrees including 10+2.
- Students will be firstly screened on the basis of GATE score and other academic records (B.Tech/ B.E. or equivalent).
- After screening, a candidate will have to undergo a written examination. The examination will be conducted on Mathematics, analytical abilities and comprehension skills.
- On the basis of the score, a maximum of 60 students will be selected for an interview.
The selected candidates will be interviewed by IIIT Delhi faculty.