IIT Kharagpur had released the mock examination links for JAM 2019, those candidates who had applied online for IIT JAM 2019 they can take the mock exam from the official website. Admit card of IIT JAM 2019 is also available and candidates can download their admit card from the JAM Online Application Processing System (JOAPS) candidate portal.
This year IIT JAM will be conducted on 10th February 2019 by IIT Kharagpur in seven streams named as Biological Sciences, Mathematics, Physics, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Geology and Mathematical Statistics papers in collaboration with eight zones which are IISc Bangalore, IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Kanpur, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Madras and IIT Roorkee.
The mock exams are available for all seven streams which follow:
- BT: Biotechnology
- CY: Chemistry
- GG: Geology
- MS: Mathematical Statistics
- BL: Biological Sciences
- MA: Mathematics
- PH: Physics
Steps to Follow for JAM 2019 Mock Exams:
- Go to the IIT JAM 2019 official website.
- Click on the “The mock examination links for JAM 2019 Click here” in the announcement section.
- It will redirect you to a new tab asking for stream for which you want to take the mock exam.
- The login details are not required, so aspirants just need to click on “Sign in” tab to start the test.
- Read all the instructions for the Mock Exam and click on next tab.
- Read all the instructions again and make a check to the declaration and then click on the “I am ready to begin” and your mock exam will start.
- The mock test is designed to work on the computer browser. It may not work properly on tablets or mobile devices.