Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), has begun the online application process for admission to various degree programs for the July 2017 session. One can apply for 142 academic programmes through the Common Prospectus in July 2017 session. Apart from the UG and PG courses, the university also offers certificate, diploma, and PG diploma courses.
The university conducts admission process for two sessions - July and January. Certain courses which are available in the January session are not available in the July session and vice-versa. Before filling the application form, make sure that the course to which you wish to apply is available in the July session, by visiting https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/admission/.
- Last date for Fresh Admission without Late Fee is: 30th-June-2017
How To Apply?
To apply for the IGNOU July 2017 session follow the following steps:
- Open the URL (https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/admission)
- Complete Registration process by registering and creating your own ‘User Name’ and ‘Password’.
- Your ‘User Name’ and ‘Password’ shall be informed through SMS on the registered mobile number and on registered email.
- Re-login to the system using your ‘User Name’ and ‘Password’
- Fill Admission Form online
- Upload your recent Photograph (maximum size 100KB in JPG format)
- Upload your specimen signature (maximum size 100KB in JPG format)
- Upload scanned copies of the relevant documents (maximum size 400KB each document in JPG/PDF format)
- Read the declaration and check the ‘Declaration’ box
- Preview your data and confirm details
- Make payment of Fee through the Credit/Debit card/Net Banking
- Payment confirmation message is sent to you through SMS and email
- Press Next button to see the form preview
- Take Print/Save your filled in Registration Form