VITEEE is standing for “Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam” which provides the various undergraduate programs. It has two campuses VIT Chennai and VIT Pune. VITEEE-2017 will be held in the month of April this year by both campuses VIT Chennai and VIT Pune.
- This exam will be conducted in 215 cities of 34 states/union territory apart from national exam centers there will be internationally 3 more centers are available (DUBAI, KUWAIT, MUSCAT) for the VITEEE-2017 exam.
- Every year about 2 lakhs candidates are appeared in VITEEE to compete for 5000 seats in engineering with each other at VIT Chennai and Pune.
- There will be in both mode online and offline application forms are available at VIT Official Website and selected post respectively.
- Candidates have to fill their appropriate details like Name, DOB, Email Id and personal details. The online exam will be conducted for the candidates in three-time slots which can be booked by candidates as per their comfort and schedule.
Important Dates for VITEEE - 2017
All the required and useful Dates are written below find out your schedule for which you are looking for-
|Availability of VITEEE-2017 Application Forms
||From 9th November 2017
|Last date for receipt of VITEEE-2017 Application Forms
||28th Feb 2017
|Date of Examination
||Between 05.04.2017 to 16.04.2017
|Declaration of Results (Tentatively)
||On or before 24.04.2017
|Cost of OMR Application Form
|Cost of Online Application Form
Eligibility criteria for VITEEE - 2017
- Candidates whose date of birth is after 1st July 1994 only those students are eligible to apply for VITEEE-2017 examination.
- Candidates who have secured 60% marks in Physics, Mathematics/Biology, Chemistry (for GENERAL and OBC) and 50% (for SC/ST and North Eastern State) for the same in there 12th examination/qualifying examination only those candidates are permitted to apply for VITEEE-2017.
- Those candidates who have regular, full time and formal education course only those students are eligible to apply in VITEEE-2017.
- NIOS? candidates are also eligible to sit in VITEEE-2017.
Prepration for VITEEE-2017
- VITEEE generally follows the NCERT questions and pattern so students have advised to cover the all questions and examples of the NCERT it will be beneficial for them.
- Every information related to syllabus you can avail that from here. If you want to succeed in the VITEEE-2017 then you have to cover all the topics with proper concepts which are given below in VITEEE - Syllabus for 2017.
Syllabus for VITEEE-2017
Every information related to syllabus you can avail that from here. If you want to succeed in the VITEEE-2017 then you have to cover all the topics with proper concepts which are given in VITEEE Syllabus for 2017.
In VITEEE, mostly it selects the questions from the “Central Board of Secondary Examination” CBSE and State “Board of Higher Secondary Education”. Syllabus of VITEEE-2017 is divided into five parts you have to cover and well prepare them which is given below:
Laws of Motion & Work, Energy and Power, Properties of Matter, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Electric Current, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Optics, Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics, Nuclear Physics, Semiconductor Devices and their Applications.
Atomic Structure, p, d and f – Block Elements, Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry, Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics, Electrochemistry, Isomerism in Organic Compounds, Alcohols and Ethers, Carbonyl Compounds, Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives, Organic Nitrogen Compounds and Biomolecules.
Matrices and their Applications, Trigonometry and Complex Numbers, Analytical Geometry of two dimensions, Vector Algebra, Analytical Geometry of Three Dimensions, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus and its Applications, Differential Equations, Probability Distributions, Discrete Mathematics.
Taxonomy, Cell and Molecular Biology, Reproduction, Genetics and evolution, Human health and diseases, Biochemistry, Plant physiology, Human physiology, Biotechnology and its applications, Biodiversity, ecology and environment.
There will be five questions of English in which three questions are based on “Comprehension” and remaining two based on “English Grammar and Pronunciation”.
Exam Pattern For VITEEE-2017
||No. of Questions