When to study is completely one’s own comfort zone. However, it has been a debatable issue since our childhood. If you remember the phrase “Early to bed and early to rise; makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.” Our parents have been pointing us for the same predefined rule and did not give much thought to this. Everyone has their points in the favor and oppose. Some say it is good to study in the morning
, others say same for the night time. However, both the time slots have their own benefits: let’s have a look:
The Benefits of Studying in the Daytime:
If you wake up early in the morning, it is good for you to study in the morning
- After having a good sound sleep, you will be full energetic.
- Morning time is a quiet time with fresh air, it helps you to memorize.
- Natural daylight for studying.
- You can study in the group.
The Benefits of Studying in the Night Time:
- The study says night is best suited for creativity.
- quiet and peaceful environment.
- less distraction. Nobody is there to bother you, you have your time to make notes and studying in details
- students who live in hostels can use the library at night time with less crowd.
However, there is no hard and fast rule for this. After spending eight hours in school/college and having 7-8 hours of sleep, whatever time is left for self-study, you have to decide how you are going to use it. There is no scientific evidence who can evidently say about the right timing. Some say, night time is best for creativity and that is the reason, all artists, writers work in the night. Some say, in the morning, you get sunlight, have fresh air, which gives you a nice environment to focus. You can divide the time, according to suitability and when you do feel that you are able to grasp the most. Your focus does matter and not daytime or night time. Do not get stuck into this debate. Everyone has their own pace so what suit best, Prepare accordingly.
You May Also Like -
- Free Career Test
- Free Personality Test