GATE 2019 application form is available on the GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS), interested candidates can apply online on or before 21st September 2018 to avoid the late fee for registration. The closing date for filling the online application form is 1st October 2018 with the late fee.
GATE is one of the prestigious entrance examinations in the country for getting admission in M.Tech. programmes in IITs, NITs and other GFTIs. GATE 2019 will be conducted on 2nd, 3rd, 9th and 10th February 2019 by IIT Madras. For the last two years, the exams were conducted in two sessions for each of the 4 phases.
M.Tech Admissions Without GATE Entrance Exams After B.Tech
Before filling up the online application form candidates are advised to check the list of important documents to be uploaded at the time of filling up the application form on the portal. Check the list of documents required which are given below:
Apply now for the GATE 2019, Click Here
Documents/ Data Required for Filling the Application Form for Indian Candidates
- Personal information: Name, Date of Birth, personal mobile number, parents name, parent’s mobile number, etc.).
Please note that the name of the candidate in the application form must be exactly same as that in the qualifying degree certificate (or) the certificate issued by the Head of the Department/ Institute in which the candidate is pursuing his/her study. GATE 2019 scorecard will be issued as per the name entered in the application form. Prefix/title such as Mr/Shri/Dr/Mrs/Smt, etc. should NOT be used before the name.
- Address for Communication (including PIN code).
- Eligibility degree details.
- College name and address with a PIN code.
- Select the subject for GATE 2019 exam.
- Choice of GATE examination cities for exam center.
- A high-quality image of candidate's photograph in a prescribed manner (File size should be between 5KB and 200KB).
- Good quality image of the candidate's signature in a prescribed manner (File size should be between 5KB and 150KB).
- Scanned copy of the Eligibility Certificate in pdf format (Degree Certificate or Provisional Certificate or Certificate from the Head of the Department/ Institute (format specified in Appendix A of the Information Brochure) (File size should be between 10KB and 500KB).
- Scanned copy of Category certificate (SC/ST/OBC ), if applicable, in pdf format (File size should be between 10KB and 300KB)
- Scanned copy of PwD Certificate, if applicable, in pdf format (File size should be between 10KB and 300KB).
- Scanned copy of Dyslexia Certificate, if applicable, in pdf format (File size should be between 10KB and 300KB).
- Details of the valid Identity Document (ID) such as Passport/ PAN card/ Voter ID/ Aadhaar-UID/ College ID/ Employee ID/ Driving License etc.(The same ID, in original, should be carried to the examination hall)
- Net-banking/debit card/credit card credentials for online application fee payment.
All the interested aspirants advise to apply online on or before 21st September 2018 to avoid the late fee of Rs. 500/-. The application fee is neither refundable nor transferable. Candidates have to be made payments online by using either net banking or debit card or credit card options.