Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) has released the online application form for the Engineering courses on Tuesday, 16th January 2018. The application form COMEDK UGET 2018 is available in online mode and the last date for application form submission and online payment is on 19th April 2018. The application fees are in two types, those candidates who opted PCB/PCM program they have to pay Rs. 1,200/- and PCMB candidates have to pay Rs. 1,500/- for the application. There is no fee difference for the category type in the application form.
For the session 2018-2019, COMEDK would conduct an online examination all over India on Sunday, 13th May 2018, across 300 centers for the Engineering programs which offer around 20000 seats offered by the participating institutes of Karnataka and will be filled through the counseling in offline mode.
|S.No ||Events ||Dates |
|1. ||Availablity of online Application Form ||16th January 2018 |
|2. ||Last Date for online Application Form and Payment ||19th April 2018 |
|3. ||Availability of Mock Tests ||5th February 2018 |
|4. ||Availablity of Admit Card ||From 4th May to 12th May 2018 |
|5. ||Examination Date ||13th May 2018 |
|6. || Publishing of Provisional Answer Keys and start date for online submission of objections/challenge ||17th May 2018 |
|7. ||Last date for online submission of objections/challenge ||21st May 2018 |
|8. ||Publishing of Final Answer keys ||25th May 2018 |
|9. ||Announcement of Results ||28th May 2018 |
Requirements/Guidelines for Documents to Be Uploaded
- Photograph of Candidate: Candidate photograph must be a recent one (not more than 3 three months old) and should be color photograph with a light background. The photograph should be in .JPEG or. JPG image format and size should be less than 80 kb.
- Signature of Candidate: The signature must be on a white paper with a black pen and done by the candidate himself/herself. The dimensions of the signature should be in 35 x 80 mm. The signature should be in .jpg or .jpeg image format and file size should be less than 80 kb.
- Signature of Father/Guardian: The signature must be on a white paper with a black pen and done by the candidate’s Father/Guardian. The dimensions of the signature should be in 35 x 80 mm. The signature should be in .jpg or .jpeg image format and file size should be less than 80 kb.
- Unique Id Proof: Dimensions of the UID Proof should be 35 x 80 mm and file size should be less than 80 kb in .jpg or .jpeg image format. If candidates Id consists of more than 1 page then candidates have to combine the pages and scan and upload a single image.
To Apply for COMEDK UGET 2018: Click Here
Steps to fill COMEDK UGET 2018 Application Form
- Candidates need to provide their personal details such as name, dob, email ID, phone number etc. Candidates also will have to provide their academics details. Click Here
- After filling the required details Candidates need to upload required scanned documents and their image.
- Candidates need to provide desired examination centers. Candidates can provide 3 examination centers out of which anyone can be allotted. Candidates must provide their desired center as per preference from high to low.
- Candidates will have to pay the specified fee in online mode through net banking/ credit card/ debit card. In the steps as guided in the portal.