There will be eight new undergraduate and postgraduate programmes to choose from at the Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD) for the 2017-18 admission session.
- The application process for the masters-level courses will start from the fourth week of April and for undergraduate courses it will start from the first week of May.
- Yet the final dates are still to be declared.
- The university operates from two campuses - Kashmere Gate and Karampura. The masters and bachelors in vocational courses will be offered from the Karampura campus, whose present intake capacity is around 200 students.
- New courses will enhance the intake capacity by over 350 seats.
The UG vocational courses includes:
- Banking and finance.
- Early childhood care and development.
- Retail management.
- Hospitality and tourism.
New Post Graduate (MA) level courses are
- Public Policy and Governance.
- Global studies.
- Public health.
- Urban studies,
- Law, politics and society.