The admission process for admission to undergraduate courses offered by the Delhi University is set to start from the fourth week of April. As per the officials of DU, the early start of registration will give enough time to candidates to complete the process.
Steps to fill the application form
Candidates seeking admission in Delhi University must know the step-wise application procedure as given below.
- Go to the official website of DU and click on the New Registration link.
- Fill up all the required details in the application form such as personal and educational details.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in JPG format. Also, upload the self-attested copies of 10th and 12th class mark sheet and certificate. Category and extracurricular certificates, if applicable.
- Make the payment through online or offline mode.
- Verify all the entered details, click on the final submit button and take a printout of the form for admission process.
- After the registration, a confirmation mail will be sent email address. Candidate needs to click on the confirmation link.
- Any change in the application form will not be entertained by the university after final submission.
- The application fee for General/ OBC category is INR 100 while it is INR 50 for SC/ ST category.
- The application fee can be through debit or credit card/ net-banking in online mode and through bank challan at any branch.
Note : The above details are mentioned based on previous year procedure any change in this admission procedure will be updated here.