Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2019 online registration has been starting from today and applicants can apply online from the official website. The exam, XAT 2019, will be conducted on Sunday, January 6, 2019. The aspirants who want to get admission to MBA/PGDM courses in XLRI Jamshedpur and it's associated partner colleges they can apply online on or before 30th November 2018.
Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) is a national-level management entrance examination for admission to MBA/PGDM courses in XLRI Jamshedpur and its associated partner colleges. XLRI conducts XAT or Xavier Aptitude Test on behalf of XAMI. XAT is conducted on pan India basis to help candidate choose from top 150 b-school of the country which imparts quality management education. Last year, i.e. XAT 2018, was conducted in the first week of January at more than 45 cities in India and in two International cities. The mode of application form will be available only in online mode.
Instructions to follow before filling up the Online Application Form:
- Applicants have to fill in all the required details to receive the XAT ID and Password.
- Candidates will receive the XAT ID and Password at the registered email address and as SMS on the registered mobile number. NRI candidates will receive both XAT ID & password on registered email address.
- To complete the application for XAT 2019, candidates have to login with the XAT ID and Password
Know All About XAT 2019 Eligibility, Syllabus, Selection Procedure and Exam Pattern
How to Apply for XAT 2019:
- Visit the official website of XAT 2019. Click Here
- Click on the “Register for XAT 2019” link available at the homepage. Click Here
- The link will redirect to a new tab for the registration.
- Provide the required details such as Name, DOB, Email ID and Mobile No.
- Read the declaration and enter the captcha details and click the submit button.
- After successful registration, registration no and password will be sent to your provided Email ID for filling up the application form.
- After registration login to your account and fill out the online application forms carefully.
- Pay the application fee and submit the complete application form.
- Take the printout of the filled application form for the future purpose.
Note: Candidates must provide Correct Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Email Address as these details cannot be changed once the registration is complete.