XLRI conducts XAT or Xavier Aptitude Test on behalf of XAMI. XAT is conducted on pan India basis to help candidate choose from top 150 b-school of the country which imparts quality management education.
The overall eligibility for XAT 2018 information for such a prestigious exam are as follows:
For Indian Candidates:
- Candidates must be from Recognized Bachelors degree of minimum three years duration or equivalent in any discipline.
- Those completing their final examination by the Second week of June 10, 2018 may also apply.
- All Indian candidates are eligible to appear for XAT 2018.
For NRI and foreign candidates
- They may apply through GMAT score
- Dubai and Kathmandu candidates have an option of appearing for XAT 2018.
The course specific eligibility in XAT 2018:
THe XAT colleges offer following courses to candidates:
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Business Management (BM)
- General Management Programme
For all the above courses to be applied the common eligibility parameters are:
- Indian candidates must appear for XAT 2018.
- GMAT 2018 score for international candidates with an exception for Dubai and Kathmandu.
Specific Eligibility for General Management Programme:
- Candidates must be from the institution who have awarded them Recognized bachelor?s degree of minimum three years duration in India/abroad with at least 5 years of managerial/supervisory experience by March 31, 2018.
Applicants should note that registration for XAT 2018 and appearing for XAT 2018 is the preliminary step towards applying to XLRI and XAT Associate Institutes.