Sharda University has started its admission process, the admission to Sharda University is done through Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT). SUAT is a National Level Entrance Examination conducted by Sharda University for the admission to the various programs in B.Tech, BCA, MCA, B.Tech + MBA integrated, B.Tech + M.Tech integrated, BBA, B.Com, BBA + MBA integrated, MBA, Journalism & Mass Communication & Design, Integrated Law, BA (Hons) & B.Sc in all disciplines.,
SUAT is a single platform test for the multi-disciplinary course. The SUAT is the mandatory test which has to be taken by the candidates who are willing to take admissions at Sharda.
- Once the candidate does their Registration/enquiry form, he/she will receive an Email from Sharda University and provides booking link, user-id/system-id & password.
- The candidate has to login by providing the above credentials and has to book their exam slot of his/her choice by selecting the following:
- Exam State
- Exam City
- Exam Centre
- Test Date
- Time Slot
- Download and take a printout of the Hall Ticket.
- Candidates have to report to the centre on his selected date & time with a copy of the hall ticket (passport size photo attached) and any Govt. issued photo-ID card.
- There will be verification of candidates will take place by the centre which is based on hall ticket, photo ID card & Attendance Roster for that centre.
- Centre will take the candidate’s signature on Attendance roster and helps the candidates to log in & start his/her exam.
- Candidate will get his exam at centre.
- The result will be sent to Sharda University after the examination cycle gets completed.
- Qualified candidates will be called for Personal Interview to Sharda University campus/ regional offices.
- MBA candidates will be called for Personal Interview and also for Group Discussion to Sharda University campus/ regional offices.
How to apply
Step 1: Fill the registration form from the official website.
Step 2: Enter course/ specialization details and proceed with the payment.
Step 3: The system Id will be generated through SMS and email.
Step 4: Book SUAT slot.
The information regarding date and slot can be obtained at the official website of Sharda Universities.