Nalanda University has released admission form to get the admission to its Master’s and Postgraduate Diploma programmes. The application form is released on 22nd March and will be available till 22nd April 2018 for the Indian Candidates and for International candidates the last date will be on 6th May 2018.
PG Courses Available at Nalanda University:
|S.No. ||Name of School ||Offered Programme ||Programme Duration |
|1. ||School of Ecology and Environment Studies ||M.A./M.Sc. ||2 Years |
|2. ||School of Historical Studies ||M.A. ||2 Years |
|3. ||School of Buddhist Studies, Philosophy and Comparative Religions ||M.A. ||2 Years |
|4. ||School of Languages and Literature/Humanities ||PG Diploma ||1 Years |
|S.No. ||Events ||Dates for Indian Students ||Dates for International Students |
|1. ||Availability of Applications Form ||22nd March 2018 ||22nd March 2018 |
|2. ||Last Date for Applications Form ||22nd April 2018 ||6th May 2018 |
|3. ||Date of Examination ||6 May 2018 ||8th,9th and 10th May 2018 |
|4. ||Announcement of Result ||18th May 2018 ||18th May 2018 |
|5. ||Enrollment Starts on ||4th June 2018 ||4th June 2018 |
|6. ||Last Date for Enrollment ||8th June 2018 ||15th June 2018 |
Eligibility Criteria for Master’s Programmes:
- Indian candidates should have completed his/her graduation (minimum of three years Bachelor’s degree) with at least 55% marks or equivalent Grade Point Average (GPA).
- International candidates should have a Bachelor's Degree with minimum 15 years of prior studies with a GPA of at least 2.2 or above on a scale of 4 point or equivalent grade if another grade point scale is used.
- International students shall also have to present the score of any one of the following English Language Tests: TOEFL (Test of English as Foreign Language), IELTS (International English Language Testing System), TOEIC (Test of English For International Communication), TOEIC (Test of English For International Communication), TOEIC (Test of English For International Communication).
Eligibility Criteria for Post Graduate Diploma Programmes:
- Candidates should have completed his/her Master’s Degree in any of the language of choice from a recognized University/institution.
- Candidates should have completed his/her Bachelor’s Degree with specialization in any of the language of choice followed by a Master’s Degree in any stream from a recognized University/Institution.
- The application form will be processed in only online mode and all the required documents which are mentioned have to be submitted with the application form.
- Candidate can register themselves first from the official website before filling up the application form. Click Here
- After application filling up the application form make the required payment through the available payment gateway.
- After successfully filling up of the application form and payment candidate have to appear for the entrance exam (only Indian Candidates) at the center and schedule mentioned in the Hall Ticket.
- International Candidates has to appear in the interview through video conferencing using Skype as per the schedule intimated to the candidate.