JEE Main April 2019 examination is near and candidates have almost completed their preparation and may be downloaded their admit card. Those candidates who had downloaded their admit card got his/her exam schedule and shit on their admit card.
After completing all processes (before examination) now NTA has released an important advisory for students who would be appearing in the JEE Main April 2019 examination. Candidates must read each and every point before appearing for the exam.
NTA Advisory and Important Instructions for JEE Main April 2019 examination:
- Please download your Admit Card from the NTA’s website www.jeemain.nic.in.
- Please check the following as indicated on the Admit Card:
- Reporting Time at Centre
- Gate Closing time of Centre
- Date of Examination
- Shift and Timings of Test
- Venue of Test
- YoushouldvisittheExaminationCentre,adaybeforetheexaminationandfamiliarizeyourselfwiththelocation and means of reaching at venue of the Test on time.
- Please reach the venue of the Test before the Reporting Time mentioned in the Admit Card. If you report beyond the Gate Closing time of Centre, you will not be allowed to enter the Test venue. Instructions have been issued for strict compliance. Several-pre examination formalities need to be completed and therefore please reach on time.
- You should carry with you only the following items:
- Admit Card downloaded from the NTA Website (a clear preferably colour printout on A4 size paper.
- One Passport size photograph (same as uploaded with the Online Application Form) to be pasted on the Attendance Sheet at the Centre.AvalidPhotoIDProofinORIGINAL(PANcard/DrivingLicense/VoterID/Passport/AadhaarCard(With photograph)/E-Aadhaar/etc.).
Please note that ID Cards issued by Schools/ Colleges/Universities/ Coaching Centres, AADHAR enrollment receipt without AADHAR NUMBER and PHOTOCOPIES OR Images Stored in mobile phones, etc will NOT be accepted (Note: No Candidate would be allowed to enter the Examination Centre, without identity verification).
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category. Candidates with Physical Disability is requested t report early for facilitation during entry.
- Candidates are NOT allowed to carry Instrument/Geometry/Pencil box, Handbag, Purse,any kind of Paper/ Stationery/ Textual material (printed or written material), Eatables and Water (loose or packed), Mobile Phone/ Ear Phone/ Microphone/ pager, Calculator, Docu Pen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Camera, Tape Recorder, to wear/carry any type of watch including Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, any metallic item or electronic gadgets/ devices in the ExaminationHall/RoomTheremaynotbeanyprovisionforsafekeepingofvaluablesattheCentre. However, for Paper-II, the Candidates will carry Geometry Box Set, Pencils, Erasers and Colour Pencils or Crayons. The Candidates are not allowed to use water colour on Drawing Sheets.
- Diabetic students will be allowed tocarry eatables like sugar tablets/fruits (like banana/apple/orange)and transparent water bottle totheExaminationHall/Room.However, they will not be allowed to carry packed foods like chocolates/candy/sandwich etc.
- Pen and blank paper sheets for rough work will be provided in the examination Hall/Room. Candidates must write their name and Roll Number at the top of the sheet, and must return the sheets and Admit Card to the Invigilator, before leaving the Examination Hall/Room.
- A candidate may also note that the Examination will be computer-based and hence they should familiarize themselves in case they have not done so already, through the Mock Test available at www.nta.ac.in.
- Candidate should also go through all Instructions given in the Admit Card and the Information Bulletin.