The admit cards for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Mains 2017 have been released on14th March 2017.
- The offline JEE (Mains) 2017 examination will be conducted on April 2, 2017. Online JEE (Mains) 2017 examination will be organized on April 8 & 9, 2017.
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is organizing the examination for the admission to IIITs, NITs and Technical Institutes that are funded by central government.
Procedure to Download JEE (Mains) 2017 Admit Card: -
- The applicants of JEE (Mains) have to log in to the official website.
- The applicants need to click on the relevant link below present at the homepage( Orange Color Button).
- The applicants can download the admit card only through the login credentials.
- The applicants have to enter ‘Application Number’ and ‘ Date of Birth ’.
- After entering the security pin, Click on ‘Login’, and the JEE (Main) 2017 admit card will be displayed on a new page.
- The candidates can download and take the printout of JEE (Mains) 2017 admit card.
Check all the details carefully on the admit card.If the candidates find any discrepancies with the details printed on the admit card, they need to inform the concerned authorities as early as possible.
!!... ALL THE BEST ...!!