MIT Art, Design and Technology University, Pune has released its online application form for the admission to the B. Tech Courses in MIT School of Engineering. Candidates can register online from the official website on before 15th July 2018. The admission for B. Tech Courses will be done on the basis of merit list released by the Institute considering the score in JEE Mains Paper-I or MHT-CET 2018 or Uni-GAUGE 2018 or Any Other State CET and the same will be communicated to the candidates and also have to fulfill other academic eligibility criteria.
The cost of the online application form is Rs. 1200/- and candidate can apply for the admission on before 10th June 2018. Once the candidate received the mail of confirmation for admission, the candidate has to pay Rs. 80,000/- in online or offline mode through NEFT/RTGS or Demand Draft/ Cheque in favour of MIT ADT University MIT School of Engineering Payable at Pune respectively.
Eligibility Criteria for B. Tech Courses:
- All the candidates should passed/appearing in 12th or 10+2 Board examination or its equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as a compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or Technical or Vocational subjects and obtained at least required percentage of marks (as notified by the Government from time to time) in the above subjects taken together.
- Candidate should be obtained a score in JEE Mains Paper-I or MHT-CET 2018 or Uni-GAUGE 2018 or Any Other State CET conducted by the Competent Authority.
- There is no age limit for admission.
- Candidate must have Indian citizenship.
Admission Procedure for B.Tech Courses:
- Interested Candidates has to register on the official website and provide all correct information.
- After filling up the online application form correctly submit the Application form with payment of Rs. 1,200 /- for the application form fee through the online payment gateway.
- Merit list will be displayed considering the score in JEE Mains Paper-I or MHT-CET 2018 or Uni-GAUGE 2018 or Any Other State CET and communicated to the candidates through the provided contact details.
- After receiving the confirmation mail from the Institute for admission, the candidate has to pay Rs. 80,000 /- in either online or offline method which is given below:
|Online Mode through NEFT/RTGS: ||Offline Mode through Demand Draft/ Cheque in favour of: |
Account Name: MIT ADT University, MIT School of Engineering
Bank: BANK OF INDIA
Account Number: 062521110000016
Type of Account: CURRENT ACCOUNT
IFSC Code: BKID0000625
Branch: MAEER’S RAJBAUG LONI KALBHOR, PUNE
MIT ADT University, MIT School of Engineering
Payable at Pune
- After declaration of 12th or 10+2 Board results, candidates have to forward the scanned photocopy of Mark sheets to official mail admission mail id: [email protected]
- Those candidates who confirmed for the admission they have to report on 31st July 2018 for Welcome & Orientation to B.Tech courses. The academic will commence on 1st August 2018.