Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MAH CET) for admission to the 1st year of 5 year full time regular integrated course in Law in the government, Govt. Aided, Govt. Aided Minority, University Managed, University Departments and Unaided & Unaided Minority Institutions in the Maharashtra State. MAH-LL.B CET 2018, the online application form is available now, candidates can apply online till 26th March 2018 from the official website. Click Here
For More Details About MHT CET 2018 Click here
The application fee of MAH-LL.B CET 2018 will be pay through online mode i.e. only by Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. There is no other mode of payment is available except online mode. The application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Application Fee of MAH-LL.B CET 2018
|S.No ||Category ||Application Fee |
|1. ||General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates ||Rs. 800/- |
|2. ||Reserved Category Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, |
SBC] and & Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only.
|Rs. 400/- |
Important Dates of MAH-LL.B CET 2018
|S.No ||Activity ||Dates |
|1. ||Availability of Application Form ||23rd February 2018 |
|2. ||Last of Submission Application Form ||26th March 2018 |
|3. ||Availability of Admit Card || 11th April 2018 Onwards |
|4. ||Date of Online Examination ||22nd April 2018 |
|5. ||Announcement of Results ||7th May 2018 |
Steps for Registration for MAH-LL.B CET 2018:
- Candidates have to visit the official website or Click Here and click on the "Apply Online" button.
- A new tab will be open and click on "Click here for New Registration" button and read the instructions carefully then continue.
- Fill your Basic Information in the registration form which included Candidates Name, Contact No and Email Id and proceed to the next section by click on "Save & Next" option.
- Upload your Photo and the Signature in the prescribed format given in the Guidelines.
- Fill the other required details of the application form and check your details carefully in the preview section.
- Candidate must check the filled details carefully in the entire Application form from the "Preview" tab before Final Submission.
- Verify and Ensure that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct and then Click on "Final Submit" after all modification(if any before final submission).
- Now proceed with the payment option. Candidate pays their application fee only via online mode only (by using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets).
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated if not, it indicates that "Payment Failure" and have to login again by using their Registration No and Password obtained at Email and through SMS and repeat the payment process.
- After successful payment candidates have to print the application form which containing fee details after payment of fees.