The Invertis University, located at Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh open its admission process for the Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Ph.D. programmes. Interested applicants need to visit Invertis University’s official website and apply now for the respective programme.Candidate can apply in both modes online as well as in offline. Candidates can apply for the courses in online mode and the cost of application form is Rs.750/-.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech Programme:
Candidate should have his/her 10+2 and secured minimum 50% marks (for General and unreserved category) and 45% for SC/ST/Reserved category.
Candidates should have Mathematics & Physics along with Chemistry/ Computer Science as a compulsory subject.
How to apply:
- Open Invertis University’s official website.
- Click on “Admissions Open 2018” button, it will redirect you to another page on which different programmes will be represented with different buttons. Click Here
- Click on the desired programme and fill the application form, upload required documents and submit
- A candidate need to pay Rs 750 to fill the form in online mode, via Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking
Consider following while applying via online mode:
- While filling the Registration form, make sure that all the information is correct.
- Files to be uploaded must have the size less than 1 MB. Allowed file types are png gif jpg jpeg.
- Images must be between 400x400 and 2048x2048 pixels.