CLAT 2018 will be conducted by the National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS) Kochi and will be held on May 13 as per an official notification of Common Law Admission Test (CLAT). The application form for CLAT-2018 shall be filled online only. Online registration will start from1st of January 2018 candidate can be accessed it from the CLAT-2018 official website. Click Here
The cost of CLAT 2018 application form is Rs.4,000/- for General/OBC/SAP category candidates and Rs.3,500/- for other SC/ST category candidates. The CLAT-2018 application fee is non-refundable and non-adjustable so candidates advised to read all instructions carefully and must check all details before the final submission of online application form.
CLAT 2018 Important Dates
|S.No ||Events ||Date |
|1. ||Availablity of Application Form ||1st January 2018 |
|2. ||Last date of Application Form ||31st March 2018 |
|3. ||Exam Date ||13th May 2018 |
|4. ||Results Declaration Date ||31st May 2018 |
|5. ||Counselling Schedule ||Last Week of May to Last Week of June 2018 |
Steps for Filling Out the Registration Form
- To register for CLAT 2018, choose the tab "CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION" from the official website. Click Here
- Fill your personal details and contact details carefully.
- Upload all documents adhering to the guidelines provided in the online application.
- After filling and checking all details make the payment which can be paid online or by bank challan generated online.
Some Important Instructions for CLAT 2018 candidates
Before filling the online application candidates must be required the all-important instructions regarding CLAT 2018 online application form which is given below:
- The Name of the candidate and the parents should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify their candidature.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated on your Mobile no and Email Id so students must provide valid and active contact details.
- Documents to be uploaded to the online application should be correctly scanned and follow all the instructions mentioned below:
- Your passport size photograph should be recent one not too old.
- Signature of the candidate should be neat and clean.
- The scanned copy of the certificates should be in PDF format and issued by the competent authority to support the claim of Specially Abled Persons (SAP).
- The candidate is advised to submit his/her application form only after he/she is absolutely sure of the information he/she provides in the form.
- Candidates have to fill out the form carefully because there is no editing in the online application form can be done once final submission of the online form successful.
- The SAP Candidates requiring SCRIBE must specify in the relevant column of the online application form whether the candidate would arrange a SCRIBE on his/her own or the same is to be provided by the CLAT Office.
- Do preference order for all nineteen NLUs wisely at the time of online application itself. None changes shall be allowed in the preference once the form is submitted by the candidate.
- The CLAT-2018 application fee is non-refundable and non-adjustable.