All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New (AIIMS) Delhi has started the re-registration process after the cancellation of previous online registrations for Ph.D. courses July 2018 session. Candidates who are fulfilling all the eligibility criteria and want to apply for the Ph.D. programmes they can apply online from the official website of AIIMS Examination.
The previous registration process was canceled by the officials because some more Ph.D. seats for various departments are likely to be added for the session July 2018. The new schedule was released by the AIIMS which is given below:
Also Read: AIIMS Admissions 2018: Ph.D. Programme Examination New Schedule Released
AIIMS Ph.D. Programme Admissions Schedule
Availability of Online Application Form
10th September 2018
Last date of Online Application Form
24th September 2018
Date of Examination
13th October 2018
10:00 A.M. to 11:30 A.M.
Announcement of Result
To be Disclosed
How to Re-Apply for the AIIMS Ph.D. Admissions 2018
AIIMS Admissions News Click Here
- Visit the AIIMS examination portal “aiimsexams.org"
- Click on the “academic courses” tab and then click on Ph.D. in medicine section under the doctoral programme.
- Click on the “Click Here” tab in the new registration section. Click Here
- Read the instructions carefully and click "Proceed".
- Fill the registration form and provide the details such as course applied for, Name, DOB, department, address, gender, contact no. etc.
- After successful registration, the candidate will get SMS and Email containing login credentials (if not then call immediately on helpline no.)
- Fill the application form by login to your account by providing the received credentials at contact mail and mobile no.
- Upload the photograph, signature and thumb Impression in JPG/ JPEG format in a prescribed manner.
- After uploading all documents and filling up the application form correctly, pay the application form fee online through Debit card/Credit card or Internet Banking.
- After successful payment, take a printout of the application form for the future correspondence.
Note: Candidate should fill their application form carefully and all provided details must be true because after submission of application form no request for correction/changes will be entertained.
Visit: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New (AIIMS) Delhi