This year NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) (UG)-2017 will be conducted on Sunday, the 7th May, 2017. The responsibility of the CBSE is limited to the conduct of the entrance examination, declaration of result and providing All India Rank to the Directorate General Health Services, Government of India for the conduct of counselling for 15% All India Quota Seats and for supplying the result to state/other Counselling Authorities.
The application fee payment can be done through the online and offline process:
The application fee for NEET exam is mentioned below:
|Fee||Without late fee||With late fee|
|For OBC/General||Rs.1400/-||Rs.2800/- (Rs.1400 + 1400)|
|For SC/ST/PH||Rs.750/-||Rs.2150/- (Rs.750 + 1400)|
The examination to be held on 7th May 2017. The exam pattern is given below:
|Section||No. of Question||Marks|
Candidates are required to go through the Information Bulletin carefully and acquaint themselves with the following:-
1. Candidates can apply for NEET (UG) “Online” only. No offline application will be entertained.
2. The candidates are allowed a maximum of 3 attempts for all candidates.
3. Information Bulletin can be downloaded from the website www.cbseneet.nic.in.
4. Online submission of Application Form may be done by accessing Board’s website www.cbseneet.nic.in. Instructions for Online submission of Application are available in the Information Bulletin and on the website www.cbseneet.nic.in. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on the website. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be disqualified
5. Aadhaar number is required for submission of Application Form of NEET (UG)-2017. The use of Aadhaar for the candidates of NEET (UG)-2017 will result in an accuracy of the candidate’s details. This will also help in ascertaining identities of the candidates at the examination centers in a convenient and hassle free manner. Aadhaar obviates the need for producing multiple documents to prove one's identity. More details are available in point-10 of chapter-4.
6. Candidates must retain the following documents with them as a reference for future correspondence.
7. (a) Candidates must ensure that mobile numbers, e-mail ID filled in the online Application form are their own or their parents’. The Board will make communication by SMS and/or e-mail on given the mobile number and e-mail ID respectively only.
(b) The CBSE will not be held responsible for non-receipt of latest information due to wrong mobile number, e-mail ID and
correspondence address filled in the Online Application Form.
(c) The fee can be remitted in the following ways:
(d) Fee remitted through Indian Postal Order / Demand Draft/ Pay Order/ Cheque/Cash, etc. would not be accepted in any circumstances. Such applications would stand rejected and no correspondence on this account will be entertained.
(e) Final Submission of Online Application will remain incomplete and unsuccessful in case of failure to complete Step-3 of Online Application. Generation of confirmation page confirms that application has been submitted successfully.
8. Candidates must preserve the Admit Cards till their admission in MBBS/BDS Course.
9. Any correction pertaining to the photograph and signature will be intimated through e-mail and SMS and the same will be available in the candidate’s login account. Other permissible corrections will also be through a log-in account within permissible time only; therefore, ensure submission of correct data while submitting the application.
Important Dates for NEET - 2017
|Schedule for on-line submission of application forms||31.01.2017 to 01.03.2017|
|Last date for successful final transaction of fee||01.03.2017|
|Date of uploading of Admit-Cards on website||15.04.2017|
|Date of Examination, NEET(UG)– 2017||07.05.2017|
|Display of OMR Sheet||Will be intimated through website|
|Display of Answer Key||Will be intimated through website|
|Declaration of Result||08.06.2017|
Time Schedule for NEET - 2017
|Entry in the Examination Hall||7.30 AM to 9.30 AM|
|Checking of Admit Cards by the invigilator||9.30 AM to 9.45 AM|
|Distribution of Test Booklet||9.45 AM|
|Seal of the Test Booklet to be broken/opened to take out the Answer Sheet||9.55 AM|
|Latest Entry in the Examination Hall||9.30 AM|
|Test Commences||10.00 AM|
|Test Concludes||01.00 PM|
|Material to be brought on the day of examination||Admit Card, Passport size Photograph and Post Card Size Photograph affixed on proforma.|
|Rough Work:||All rough work is to be done in the Test Booklet only. The candidate will not do any rough work or put stray mark on the machine gradable Answer Sheet.|
|Use of Blue/Black Ball Point Pen only||Pen will be provided at the center for the writing of particulars on the Test Booklet and responses on the Answer Sheet.|