The Indian Institute of Management Raipur, also known as IIM-Rai or IIM Raipur, is a business school set up by the Government of India In 2010. It is the tenth Indian Institute of Management and was inaugurated on 11 October 2010 by Raman Singh, Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh. The institute is operating from its temporary campus located at the Government Engineering College(GEC), Sejbahar Prof. Bharat Bhasker, is the director of IIM Raipur and he has been honored with various national and international recognitions.
Like every other IIM, admission to the postgraduate courses of IIM Raipur is taken through the Common Admission Test which is conducted in November each year. In 2017, National Institutional Ranking Framework(NIRF) ranked IIM Raipur on the 14th position. At present,the institute runs from its temporary campus located at Government Engineering College(GEC), Sejbahar While the permanent campus of IIM Raipur will come up on the 200 acres of land in Naya Raipur and will be one of the finest examples of state of the art campus planned with a blend of modernity and cultural heritage of Chhattisgarh. The Foundation Stone of the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Raipur was laid On 5th May 2013 at village Pota Cheriya, Naya Raipur. The first phase of the campus will be functional by the first quarter of 2018.The ratio of male to female students is 68:32 in 2017. As per the final placement reports of 2017, highest CTC offered is Rs.27.2 LPA while average CTC offered being Rs.13.1 LPA. Accenture, Aditya Birla, Amazon, Bank of America, Gartner, Godrej, Hero, Marks and Spencer, Mu Sigma, Reliance Jio, Standard Chartered, TATA steel, TVS and Vedanta are some of their esteemed recruiters.
• Post Graduate Program in Management (PGP) having a duration of two years which involves six trimesters and a summer internship.
• Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) which is a full-time doctoral programme that offers research scholars opportunities for advanced studies and research in various of management.
• Post Graduate Programme in Management for Working Executive (PGPWE) which is an intensive postgraduate program in management having a duration of one and a half year, especially designed for mid/senior level professionals. Every weekend there is a class extending for 12 hours a week.
• Executive Fellow Programme in Management (EFPM), which is specifically designed for working professionals with more than 10 years of work experience in the industry. is a unique doctoral programme in management.
• Executive Education Program (EEP), which consists of Advanced Management Programmes, Management Development Programmes, Customized (In-Company) Programmes.
|Name||Indian Institute of Management Raipur|
|Area Covered||200 Acres|
|Address||Indian Institute of Management Raipur GEC Campus, Sejbahar, Raipur
City- Raipur , State- Chhattisgarh, 492015
|Landline||0 771 2474612|
|Space Covered||200 Acres|