Studnets who are willing to particpare in CAT 2017 can now register for CAT 2017 between August 9th 2017 and September 20th, 2017, 5:00 p.m. on the official CAT 2017 website, www.iimcat.ac.in.
Registration steps are as follows:
- Register to get user Id and Password.
- Log in with system generated User ID and Password
- Submit Application after entering details and making online payment
Official CAT 2017 Registration Guide
CAT 2017 Registration Process:
Step 1: Registration to receive User ID and Password.
Step 2: Login to CAT Website.
Step 3: Fill Application Form.
- You will be required to register for CAT 2017 online. Since registration is mandatory, you will not be able to proceed to the application form without registration.
- For registering online, enter your personal details including Name, Date of Birth (DOB), Mobile Number, Email Address and Country.
- Once you have registered successfully, you will receive a unique username and password on the registered mobile number and email address through SMS and email respectively.
- The username and password provided in the email/SMS will be your login credentials.
Note: Make sure that the email id and mobile number that you have entered are valid as all further information will be communicated to you through the same.