West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board, also known as WBJEEB conducts the Common Entrance Examination (CEE) for the admission to major undergraduate courses in the field of Engineering & Technology, Architecture and Pharmacy in West Bengal universities, government colleges as well as self-financed institutes in the state.
FillandFind.com has built a FnF Tools WBJEE 2017 College Predictor by which can you calculate expected rank.
How to us WBJEE 2017 College Predictor by FillandFind.com?
- Click on WBJEE 2017 College Predictor link here.
- When the link opens, you will see 4 Options.
- In the first, enter your rank .
- In Second, Tell Yes/No about the ste of Tution Fee Waiver ( TFW ).
- On thrid tell about your physical health.
- On fourth tell us about your quota/category.
- Next Click the submit button.
- You will then be redirected with your expected college list details.
Click to check your WBJEE Expected College
What is TFW or Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme ?
- The Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme (TFW) has been implemented by the Government of West Bengal for meritorious and economically backward students domiciled in West Bengal for admission to all the participating universities/university departments / government colleges as well as private and self financing colleges offering Engineering / Technology /Pharmacy/ Architecture Courses. However, for Universities/University Departments, quantum of availability of such seats is under the discretion of the University Authorities.
- For all the government as well as private & self financing Engineering /Technology/Pharmacy colleges, a maximum of 5% of sanctioned intake per course is available on supernumerary basis (over and above the sanctioned seats) for admission under TFW scheme.
- Selection of candidates for the TFW scheme shall be decided on the basis of merit WBJEE-2017 Information Bulletin Page: 19/62 and preference of eligible students in WBJEE-2017.
- The student must be domiciled in West Bengal and the domicile certificate has produced during counseling and admission.
- Total annual Family Income of the student from all sources must be less than Rs. 2.50 lakhs (Rupees two lakhs and fifty thousand only).
- The waiver is limited to the Tuition Fee only. All other fees will have to be paid by the beneficiary.