- VIT Engineering Entrance Examination will be conducted from 05.04.2017 to 16.04.2017
- The duration of the entrance examination will be of 2 hours 30 minutes.
- The exam will be conducted 3 sessions per day.
- Exam Timings (IST):
- I session - 9.00 am – 11.30 am
- II session - 12.30 pm – 3.00 pm
- III session - 4.00 pm – 6 .30 pm
Eligibility For VITEEE-2017
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1995 are eligible to apply for VITEEE-2017
- Candidates appearing for the VITEEE in 2017 should have secured an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination (+2/Intermediate).
- The average marks obtained in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB) in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be 50% for the SC/ST & North Eastern State.
- Candidates who have studied in Regular, Full Time and Formal Education are alone eligible to apply.
- 'NIOS' candidates are eligible to appear for the VITEEE-2017.
Requirements Online Application Forms For VITEEE-2017
- Softcopy (scanned copy) of recently taken passport size colour photograph with 10KB to 200 KB (Dimensions - 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) is required by the candidates.
- Softcopy (scanned copy) of Signature of the Candidate with 10KB to 200 KB (Dimensions - 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm ) in JPG / JPEG format. As per the guidelines of VITEEE Selfie photos will not be accepted.
- Mode of Payment - Internet Banking facility through Net banking / Debit card / Credit card is accepted and can be made via the portal itself.
Question Pattern For VITEEE-2017
All the questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) Total 125 questions
- 120 questions (Each 40 questions)
- English 5 questions
- PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) Total 125 questions
- 120 questions ( Each 40 questions)
- English 5 questions
- No Negative marks for wrong answers
- Candidate appearing in PCME is eligible for all the B.Tech. Engineering programmes offered at VIT University
- Candidates appearing in PCB is eligible for only 3 B.Tech. Bio-stream Engineering programmes
Important Dates For VITEE-2017
|PARTICULARS ||DATES ||DAY |
| Issue of VITEEE-2017 Application Forms || From 9 thto November 2016 || Wednesday |
| Last date for receipt of VITEEE-2017 Application Forms || March 15, 2017 || Wednesday |
| VITEEE-2017 || 05.04.2017 to 16.04.2017 || Wednesday |
| Declaration of Results (Tentatively) || On or before 24.04.2017 || Monday |
Cost of Application Form For VITEE-2017
| The cost of OMR Application Form || Rs. 990/- |
| Cost of Online Application Form || Rs. 970/- |
Admit card For VITEE-2017
All the communication to be made by VIT including center booking and issue of e-admit card details will be through email only. Therefore, it is requested to get ready with valid email id and Mobile number for contact and do check back the email regularly so that you are aware of all proceedings and announcements of VITEEE.
!!!... ALLL THE BEST FOR VITEEE-2017 ...!!!