Lucknow University (LU) has decided to conduct a single entrance exam for admissions to professional courses in 12 colleges affiliated to Lucknow University. The entrance exam is named as Lucknow University Associated Colleges Management Admission Test (LUACMAT) and it shall cover 9 courses where students can apply.
Admission will be done on over 2,000 seats in LU associated colleges, which will submit the total number seats in the respective courses latest by April 13 after approval from the Lucknow University.
Lucknow University will conduct single entrance examination for the following UG courses: -
- B.Voc in E-Governance and Software Development
- B.Voc in Finance and Banking
- Bachelor’s in Journalism and Mass Communication
- BBA-IB (International Business)
- BBA in Tourism
- BBA in Management Science (BBA-MS)
- B.Com (Hons)
Important Information related to LUACMAT-2017:
- The exam will be held, besides at Lucknow, at Gorakhpur, Faizabad and Lakhimpur.
- The admission forms will be made available at the official website of National PG College www.npgc.in.
Important Dates Related to the LUACMAT-2017:
- The admission forms will be on the website from May 2.
- The application form can be submitted online as well as offline.
- The last date to submit online and offline application form for LUACMAT-2017 is June 20.
- The common entrance test will be conducted by National PG College will be held on June 24.
12 Participating Colleges:
The entrance examination will be for admission to 12 colleges affiliated to LU,
- Modern College
- Ram Swaroop
- Lucknow Public College
- LBS College
- Sherwood College
- SMS College
- GCRC Group
- Techno Institute
- Prerna Mahavidyalaya
- GIHS Mahilavidayalay
- National PG College
ALL THE BEST